- 30 December – 10 February Two services only: 9.00am & 6.00pm
- 3 Feb. Vision Sunday 9am & 6pm
- 6 Feb. St Alban’s Prayer & Praise 8-9pm in the Church – All Welcome!
- 17 Feb. New sermon series begins: Exodus – ‘Let My People Go!’
- 23 Feb. Women’s New Year Celebration
Archives for March 2017
DATE: Wednesday 29 March
TIME: 7.45pm (for an 8pm start) – 9.30pm
PLACE: St Alban’s Upper Hall
In a world that is ever-changing and uncertain, anxiety and depression are on the rise. Here is an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of this complex issue, along with practical suggestions from experts in the field. This Seminar will attempt to outline:
- What causes anxiety
- Signs and symptoms
- How to help yourself, or a loved one, living with anxiety
A panel of qualified Counsellors and Psychologists will answer your questions and provide practical advice on coping with anxiety.
To register, please contact St Alban’s church office.